BACK TO SKOOL SEW! - HAND-DRAWN MUSLIN SCHOOL KITS! -
MON-THURS 1pm-4pm AUGUST 21st-24th
$206 all supplies included! ages 8+!
MON 8/21- INTRO PROJECT, POCKET NAPKIN CUTLERY WRAP
TUES 8/22- LUNCH SAC, SNACK WRAPS
WEDS 8/23- NOTEBOOK COVER, DRAWSTRING BAKPAK
THURS 8/24- PENCIL POUCH, LOCKER CADDY
Who doesn’t love a matching set of personalized utilitarian objects to use and show off your personality! Explore drawing and take time each week to create your hand drawn fabric with fabric markers and muslin, then construct these cool school items out of your awesome personalized fabrics to match!
CHECK OUT THESE AMAZING SEWING SKILLS YOUR CHILD WILL LEARN AND PRACTICE!
Sewing machine operations, doodling, pattern cutting, measuring, backstitching, sewing straight, hems, boxing corners, tuck folded pockets, interfacing, sewing lined objects, inverted construction, handsewing ladder stitching, pinking shears, velcro, piping & drawstrings, button holes.
BACK TO SKOOL SEW! - HAND-DRAWN MUSLIN SCHOOL KITS! - 8/21-8/24 1-4pm!!
- Madam Chino is taking all possible precautions for COVID-19 safety: masks, assigned separate tools and workstations 6ft apart, air purifiers, hand sanitizing and washing of tools and materials between sessions, to prevent the spread of COVID and variants.
- Drop-off is between 12:45 and 1pm and pick-up is between 4pm and 4:15pm at the front doors of 6301 W. Lincoln Ave. Please text Vanessa at 414-303-1981 if there are any trouble or changes! Any late students must ring the doorbell as the classroom is in the lower level. Students will be brought to the front door for pick ups at 4pm!
- We love to document our process and product and your child as a participant will likely be captured in photos! Please let us know if you are not comfortable with your childs photo being taken or used in any social media illustration of the camps!
- EARLY ENROLLMENT is 10% OFF until MARCH 15th! Please use the code "SEWINGSKOOL" at check out to receive the camps at $186
- Camps will require at least 4 participants to run, but no more than 6! Please tell your friends how awesome these summer camps are! Madam Chino has been running community art ed and sewing programs in the community for 20 years, and I GUARANTEE IT!
- These camps are design for students 3rd-8th grade or 8ish-13ish years old! If your child is going into 3rd grade in September, they are eligible. If your child is older than 13 but still wants to join, they are also welcome!
- Sewing experience is not required for any of the classes, we will teach your child to sew and construct beautiful objects!
- Please send your child with water and a snack. Each student will have a cubby cube under their tables for the duration of the camp. We will take a 15 minute snack break every day.
- Once you sign up, you will be emailed a confirmation before the camp with more details.